Hey it’s Producer Lyndsey from #CarterAndKing and here’s what you need to know now:
1. WEATHER: Keep your umbrella handy! Chance for showers or a thunderstorm this afternoon. Today’s high is 20.
2. Minimum wage in Ontario is going up today! Currently it’s $11.40/ hour but unions say it should be $15/ hour.
3. The Budweiser Stage (formerly the Molson Amphitheatre) is reopening tonight after flooding and high water levels forced it to remain closed last week.
4. Ontario is paying $121K to bring the world’s largest rubber duckie to the Redpath Waterfront Festival which kicks off on Canada Day. What the duck?
5. FREE Drake inspired walking tours are coming to Toronto on June 3rd. They’ll last two and a half hours and include stops at the CN Tower and Drake’s restaurant Fring’s.