Peter? Eric? Wells?
Who the heck is Arie Luyendyk Jr.?!?
It was announced this morning on Good Morning America that Luyendyk will be our next “Bachelor” so it’s time to get to know this man who, at the very least, is EASY on the eyes!
- He was runner-up on Emily Maynard’s season of the Bachelorette (she chose entrepreneur Jef Holm, that’s right Jef with one “f” kinda sussss)
- He is a professional race car driver (for those who knows sports: he has competed in the Indy Lights Series multiple times, coming in 2nd, 3rd and fourth; he was also named a test-driver in A1 Grand Prix., and his dad is an Indy 500 winner)
- He is 35 so hopefully ABC casts some quality age/emotionally appropriate women (we’re all for reality TV drama, but give the guy a chance and stop putting babies on the show)
- He was supposed to be the “The Bachelor” in 2015 but they went with Chris Soules last minute (Look how that turned out for ABC *eye roll*)
- He currently lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, and works in real estate.
Arie Jr. is a CATCH and we are here for it.
This show will be a glimmer of awkward sunshine in our cold Canadian winter, can’t wait for January 2018!